The Midnight Maiden War 2022 Japanese

 


The Midnight Maiden War (2022)

Director: Ken Ninomiya

Cast: Akinori AndΓ΄, Elaiza Ikeda, Masaya Sano, Songha, Mayu Yamaguchi, Makiko Watanabe, YΓ»shin Shinohara, Ren Nagase, Tasuku Emoto.

Edited By: Ken Ninomiya

Music By: Yusuke Tsutsumi

Distributed By: N/A

Release Date: 2022-01-21

Release Year: 2022

Country: Japan

Available Language: Japanese

Budget: Not Exposed

IMDB Rating: 5.3

Box Office: Not Exposed

Genre: Drama

Filming Company: N/A

Official Site: Movies Kadokawa

Picture Color: Color

Sound Mix: N/A

Picture Quality: 720p

File Size: 1GB


Storyline

Nagase Ren takes on the role of "I," a university student who moved to Tokyo and is living alone for the first time. I have no friends, no girlfriend, and the lectures at the university were horribly boring. I was always looking at Tokyo Tower on the way back from my laborious job. While being attracted to the ruthless, dignified, and intelligent "Senior," played by Ikeda Elaiza, whom he meets in the "Hide and Seek Circle," he secretly falls in love with her. Meanwhile, I meet a man called "Black Suit," played by Emoto Tasuku, who is an extremely charismatic and mysterious person. Little did "I" know that the two people he met would bring excitement to his mundane, humdrum existence.

Related Searches

Comments