Swimming For Gold 2020

Swimming For Gold 2020

Swimming For Gold 2020
MOVIE INFORMATION

Movie Name: Swimming For Gold

Director: Hayley MacFarlane

Cast: Peyton List, Daniel Needs, Angela Harding, Martin Dingle Wall, Olivia Nardini, Loren Arcadio, Ellie Cole, Janelle Bailey, Liam Hop Yek Dodds, Lisa Hickey, Gavin Zimmermann, Steve Nation, Spencer McLaren, Johrel Martschinke, Alexa Curtis, Ray Chong Nee, Candice Hill, Lauren Esposito.

Edited By: Charlotte Cutting

Music By: Angela Little

Distributed By: N/A

Release Date: 2020-04-18

Release Year: 2020

Country: Australia

Available Language: English

Budget: Not Expose

IMDB: 5.5

Box Office: Not Expose

Genre Main: Family

Genre Full: Family,Sport.

Filming Company: The Steve Jaggi Company,Head Gear Films,Metrol Technology,Kreo Films FZ,Liquid Noise Films,McLaren House.

Official Site: https://www.google.com/search?q=Swimming+For+Gold+2020

Picture Color: color

Sound Mix: N/A

Picture Quality: 720p

File Size: 1GB

Story Line: When Claire Carpenter’s dad sends her to Australia to coach an elite boys swim team, Claire finds herself face to face with long-time rival Mikayla Michaels, and the news that the camp will close if the team loses the next meet. Growing up, I always watched sports movies and wondered why there were none about swimming? My personal favorites were always gymnastics because it was a sport that I knew nothing about and learned from watching them. I felt like it would be great for non-swimmers to be able to learn about swimming from a fun and lighthearted movie. Imagine my excitement when I saw the new movie Swimming for Gold being released in 2020. As soon as I saw it on Hulu, I decided to watch it immediately. Let me just say it was not exactly what I expected, but it certainly added some amusement to an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon. Before I get into my reactions to the movie, I want to say that I am very grateful for this movie being made. I love to see swimming getting some exposure, even if it is of the family drama movie variety. The movie Swimming for Gold follows Olympic hopeful Claire Carpenter in her transition from swimmer to coach. Claire has a traumatic experience that leads her to walk away from swimming, but her dad encourages her to take a coaching job with a friend’s camp in Australia for a team preparing for “nationals.” The team has one month before their national championship, and if they do not win, they will likely lose their sponsorship and the camp will be shut down. The team expects Claire to lead them to a national championship.

Swimming For Gold 2020
Swimming For Gold 2020
Swimming For Gold 2020
Swimming For Gold 2020
RELATED USERS SEARCH
  • Swimming for Gold - Official Trailer - Mar Vista Entertainment
  • Swimming For Gold Official Trailer
  • Swimming for Gold (2020)
  • Swimming for Gold (2020)
  • Watch Swimming for Gold (2020) - Free Movies
  • Swimming for Gold – Movies on Google Play
  • Swimming for Gold (2020) - User reviews
  • Movie Review: 'Swimming for Gold' Earns a Participation
  • Swimming for Gold (2020) - Financial Information
  • Watch Swimming for Gold Prime Video

Comments