Fall in love with my badboy 2020

 Fall In Love With My Badboy 2020

Fall in love with my badboy 2020

MOVIE INFORMATION

Director: Lei Dong Sheng

Genres: Historical, Comedy, Romance

Languages-Mandarin

Release date-28 July 2020

Fall in love with my badboy 2020

Lin Le Shan, a rustic country girl who was bullied in her hometown, went to the world-renowned No. 1 school to change her ordinary, introverted self. Unexpectedly, as soon as she arrives at the No. 1 school in the world, she provokes the overbearing and arrogant Demon Brother Long Shao Chen. Long Shao Chen ordered Lin Le Shan to obey him. From that day on, Lin Le Shan, who slowly transformed herself, meets the elegant Duan Mu Ze and is excited about being able to associate with him, while resisting the tricks of Long Shao Chen, who treats her as a follower. Although Lin Le Shan's heart was rippling under Duan Mu Ze's gentle pampering, she eventually found her heart being moved by Long Shao Chen's heartfelt actions.

Fall in love with my badboy 2020

A domineering two-faced senior; a gentle and tender close friend. Between the two of them, who will the sweet and cute lady fall in love with? In her hometown, Lin Yueshan, a rustic country girl who had been bullied, set out to study at the renowned number one sect to change her ordinary and introverted self. However, shortly after arriving at the sect, she unintentionally provoked Long Shaochen, a domineering and arrogant senior disciple of the disciplinary hall. Long Shaochen ordered Lin Yueshan to obey him. From that day on, as Lin Yueshan gradually transformed herself, she became excited about developing a relationship with the gentle "fairy" Dumu Ze, while resisting the teasing from Long Shaochen, who treated her as his follower.

Fall in love with my badboy 2020

Although Lin Yueshan's heart was swayed by Du Muze's tender affection, she also couldn't help but be affected by Long Shaochen's actions, gradually developing feelings for him as well. Lin Le Shan, a rustic country girl who was bullied in her hometown, she went to the world-renowned No. 1 school to change her ordinary, introverted self. Unexpectedly, as soon as she arrives at the No. 1 faction in the world, she provokes the overbearing and arrogant Demon Brother Long Shao Chen. Long Shao Chen ordered Lin Le Shan to obey him. From that day on, Lin Le Shan, who slowly transformed herself, meets the elegant Duan Mu Ze and is excited about being able to associate with him, while resisting the tricks of Long Shao Chen who treated her as a follower. Although Lin Le Shan’s heart was rippling under Duan Mu Ze’s gentle pampering, she eventually found her heart being moved by Long Shao Chen’s heartfelt actions.

Fall in love with my badboy 2020

RELATED USERS SEARCH

  • Fall in Love with My Badboy (2020)
  • Fall in Love With My Bad Boy (2020)
  • Fall in Love with My Badboy
  • Fall in Love With My Bad Boy (2020) - Full Cast & Crew
  • Fall in Love With My Badboy episode 1 EngSub - Kissasian. hu
  • Fall in Love with My Badboy - reviews and where to watch
  • Fall in Love With My Badboy (2020)
  • Fall in Love with My Badboy Chinese Movie - Facebook
  • Fall in Love with My Badboy (2020)
  • 我的师兄惹不起.Fall. in.Love.with.My.Badboy.2020.1080p

Comments